WarnerBros.com for more information on where/how to download.
Side note: If you're still waiting for my review of 'The Battle of the Five Armies', you won't have to wait much longer – I will be reviewing the Blu-ray set very soon and decided it would be better to do one big review, rather than two separate ones. So stay tuned (and thanks for your patience)!
04 March 2015
03 March 2015
02 March 2015
I ventured up to Maine over the weekend, and along the way spotted a used bookstore. There I found several new items to add to my Tolkien collection, including a second edition The Lord of the Rings boxed set (1965), a movie tie-in boxed set, a different version of J.E.A. Tyler's Tolkien Companion, a hardcover copy of The Silmarillion, and the soundtrack from the 197 Hobbit movie by Rankin/Bass (an item I have desperately longed for)!
|Gandalf heals Théoden; art by Sergey Yuhimov|
- Frodo comes to the end of the marshes
- Gandalf comes to Edoras and heals Théoden
- The Rohirrim ride west against Saruman
- Second Battle of Fords of Isen. Erkenbrand defeated
- Entmoot ends in afternoon. The Ents march on Isengard and reach it at night